I’m not a conservative by any means, but I think that tumblr needs to go back to some traditional values. I’m not talking about going to back to women not societally allowed to wear pants, I’m talking about basic things like:
- Be nice to people.
- Getting good grades is a good thing!
- You’re not a cat hidden in a human body.
- Going outside is good for you.
- Being reclusive is not good for you.
- Not everything is offensive!
- Don’t use WebMD to diagnose yourself.
- Being healthy is a good thing!
- Needing trigger warnings for tiny things is a bad sign.
- Not everyone will share your beliefs- embrace it!
- Your life shouldn’t revolve around tumblr.
I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately, because it’s my senior year of undergraduate and I have to. I was pretty avoidant of it for the past year, trying not to think too much about it because that’s always been my general attitude about doing “adult things”. Ever since high school, I’ve been that person who is really opposed to growing up because it absolutely terrified me.
- breath in for 4 seconds
- hold your breath for 7 seconds
- exhale breath for 8 seconds
repeat once or twice more.
This causes an autonomic nervous system shift from a sympathetic (fight or flight reaction) state to a parasympathetic response.
Use this for panic/anxiety attacks, exams, presentations.
Never not reblog
Tumblr got anxiety advice. Fuck yeah.
Read this earlier, and it helped me a lot tonight.
I advise this to people who experience panic or anxiety attacks all the time. I have to use it myself occasionally.
male teachers arent allowed to dress code female students anymore at my school because somebody pointed out that if they had been dress coded for their shorts/skirt being too short or their bra showing by a male teacher, that meant said male teacher was looking at her ass and boobs i am laughing my fucking ass off